GST Admission Circular 2021: The GST University Admission Circular 2020-2021 Officially Published at gst admission org. Therefore, GST 2020 Notice with Admission Prospectus also make available officially. Though, GST stands for General Science and Technology; GST listed twenty universities have agreed to take an integrated admission test based clearly by the vice chancellors Universities. University Grants Commission (UGC) also know about GST Admission. In the 2020-2021 academic year, students will have the opportunity to get admission in the first year through a single admission test in 20 government universities (names of universities) which are covered under GST (General Science and Technology) at www gst admission org.
GST Admission Circular 2020 | 20 Universities Integrated Admission
On the basis of the results obtained by participating in the admission test, one can be admitted in the relevant department of any of the mentioned universities. Each student will take part in a single admission test according to his / her HSC / equivalent examination branch (Science, Humanities, Commerce).
The application has to be made in two stages-
(1) Preliminary application
(2) Final application (if deemed eligible for final application on the basis of preliminary application).
GST Admission Circular 2021
- Initial Application Deadlines: 1st April (Thursday) 2021 till 15th April (Thursday) 2021.
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: 23rd April (Friday) 2021.
- Final Application Deadlines: 24th April (Saturday) 2021 till 20th May (Thursday) 2021.
- GST Application Fee: BDT. 500
- GST Admit Card Download Date: 1st June (Tuesday) 2021 till 10th June (Thursday) 2021.
GST Admission Test Dates
- Science Group (Unit-A): 03-07-2021
- Humanities Group (Unit-B): 19-06-2021
- Business Studies Group (Unit-C): 26-06-2021
Universities Integrated Admission System 2020 (Notice & Prospectus)
It is vital to read the Admission Guide (Prospectus) very carefully to ensure that the overall admission process of the admitted students is completed properly .
|Unit||Students of all the branches can apply||Minimum qualification|
|Branch of Science (Unit-A)||Science, Madrasa (Science), Vocational (HSC)||Must have a total GPA of 7.0 in SSC / Equivalent in 2016, 2017, 2018 and HSC / Equivalent in 2019, 2020. However, the GPA obtained in any test is not below 3.5.|
|Humanities (Unit-B)||Humanities, Madrasa (General), Madrasa (Mujabbid), Music, Domestic Economy, Islamic Studies||Must have a total GPA of 7.0 in SSC / Equivalent in 2016, 2017, 2018 and HSC / Equivalent in 2019, 2020. However, the GPA obtained in any test is not below 3.5.|
|Commerce Branch (Unit-C)||Commerce, Diploma in Business Studies, HSC (Business Management), Diploma in Commerce||The total GPA in SSC / Equivalent in 2016, 2017, 2018 and HSC / Equivalent in 2019, 2020 should be 7.5. However, the GPA obtained in any test is not below 3.5.|
GST List of University’s:
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Bangabandhu Digital University
- Khulna University
- Barisal University
- Mawlana Bhashani University of Science and Technology
- Begum Rokeya University
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Comilla University
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Rabindra University
- Islami University
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Jagannath University
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Sheikh Hasina University
GST Admission Marks Distributions
- Bangle: 10
- English: 10
- Physics: 20
- Chemistry: 20
- ICT- 20
For elective subjects (anyone):
- Biology: 20
- Mathematics: 20
- Bangle: 40
- English: 35
- ICT: 25
- Language (Bangle + English): (13+12) = 25
- Accounting: 25
- Business Management: 25
- ICT: 25
In this stage, GST Admission AC BD share the GST Admission System Notice for 1st year admitted students. University Integrated system admission notice is officially declared by www.gstadmission.org. So have a look today university admission notice of GST Admission Circular 2021 (Academic Session 2020-21).